Monday, December 12, 2011

Getting from Greyhound bus stop to O'Hare

Hello, I am taking a greyhound bus from Wisconsin to Chicago and then need to get to the airport to fly to Boston. What is the closest Greyhound stop to the airport? And how would I get from that stop to the airport? Thanks for your help!



Getting from Greyhound bus stop to O'Hare


The closest Greyhound bus stop to O%26#39;Hare would probably be at Cumberland. I say probably because I am not very familiar with Greyhound, but I know that I%26#39;ve seen Greyhound buses stop there. From there, it would be easy to take the Blue Line train to O%26#39;Hare.



Getting from Greyhound bus stop to O'Hare


You do not specify your origin in Wisconsin. Is it feasible and/or better to take a VanGalder bus directly to O%26#39;Hare? That%26#39;s got to be more convenient than Greyhound to Cumberland w/ x-fer to the CTA blue line.




I%26#39;m actually coming from Minocqua, WI and my friend said she could drive me to Wausau to get the Greyhound bus from there. Do you know if the Van Galder buses go that far north?




http://www.coachusa.com/vangalder/




I did a little checking out of curiosity. It looks like you would have to transfer in Milwaukee to get to Chicago. You could take Greyhound to the Milwaukee Airport and transfer yourself to Van Galder (rather than going all the way to downtown Milwuakee and transferring to another Greyhound bus there). Of course, if you haven%26#39;t purchased your airline ticket yet, you could just fly back to Boston from Milwaukee instead (that%26#39;s what I%26#39;d do).

No comments:

Post a Comment