Monday, December 12, 2011

EL Parking?

We%26#39;re planning a trip to Chicago that would include the Brookfield Zoo and Oak Park F.L . Wright district, so our best lodging option might be to stay in that area and commute downtown on the days we want to visit.

What%26#39;s parking like for non-regulars at CTA stations on the Forest Park, Cermak or Midway lines on weekdays? I mean, do the regular commuters fill them up by 8:00 each morning, or is there a station where there%26#39;s pretty much always some parking available?

EL Parking?

I don%26#39;t believe that it will be a problem to park at Forest Park during the week. While I don%26#39;t regularly take the ';L'; during the week, the times I have there has been plenty of parking. The Forest Park station has room for over 1000 cars. I think that most ';L'; commuters tend to either walk or take a bus to the stations.

  • make word remember
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment