Monday, December 12, 2011

Best Bars

My husband and I are going to Chicago with 6 others and want to go out on the town and drink the night away. We are wanting to have a decent dinner somewhere to start the night out. Suggestions on dinner are welcome. We of course will most likely be going to the Rush Street area and I would like a few suggestions from those who have experianced different bars themselves. We like more laid back bars where we can actually hear each other when we talk to one another. I wouldn%26#39;t mind dancing too but maybe something still where they have a seperate area to relax and hear one another talk. We would prefere ones without cover charges if at all possible.



Best Bars


Rockit Bar and Finn Mccools are exactly what you describe, except I don%26#39;t know if there are any bars that aren%26#39;t loud on the weekends in the rush street area.



Best Bars


They%26#39;re all loud on Rush St, and the people who come to those bars really leave that area a mess afterwards. The River North area (such as Rockit, mentioned above) is what I%26#39;d recommend more.




If your more interested in Lounges and Wine Bars than Bars. And want to stay in the area.





I would suggest:



BIN 36



339 North Dearborn





Pops for Champagne



601 N. State St.





Lounge at



SushiSamba Rio



504 N. Wells St.

No comments:

Post a Comment